TOP 10 Friendship Quotes

“Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.” ― Sarah Dessen

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
― Bob Marley

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― Joan Powers, Pooh's Little Instruction Book

“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.
"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you.”
― A.A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner

“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”
― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.”
― Alfred Lord Tennyson

“Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."”
― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves

“Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.”
― Sarah Dessen, Someone Like You

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
― Linda Grayson

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”
― Jess C. Scott, The Intern

“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain



Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Marilyn Monroe Quotes

TOP 10 Motivational Quotes