21 Popular Quotes About Life

Popular Quotes About Life

01. “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”

02. “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.”

03. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”

04. “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

05. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

06. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

07. “Reality continues to ruin my life.”

08. “I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”

09. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”

10. “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

11. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”

12. “I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”

13. “The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”

14. “Everything you can imagine is real.”

15. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

16. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

17. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”

18. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

19. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

20. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.”

21. “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Marilyn Monroe Quotes

TOP 10 Motivational Quotes

TOP 10 Friendship Quotes